Turning into a disaster

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Turning into a disaster

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Turning into a disaster
Turning into a disaster
2020-11-03 20:55:25
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I've been using an M4 in access point mode with another wired to it. For some reason that deco has now lost the other one.

Several of my M3W units now for some reason have connection but no internet access.

The app now has virtually no options. I can turn on notifications. That's it. No actual Wi-Fi settings at all.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Turning into a disaster
2020-11-04 08:54:57

@mjrw85 

Hello, thank you for asking. To better assist you, please provide us with the below information:

1. What is the detailed network layout, how are the Deco M4s connected to each other? Are all the Deco units still showing solid green lights? Try to reboot the whole system and confirm.
2. Who is your ISP and what is the model number of your modem they provided?
3. Is the internet still working when connected to the Deco network? Try to log out your TP-link account on the Deco app and relogin, then confirm. BTW, what is your TP-Link ID? You may send it to me via PM, thanks.

Good day.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 238

Replies: 1

Related Articles