Router rebooting itself

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Router rebooting itself

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Router rebooting itself
Router rebooting itself
2020-11-08 04:03:43
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: V2

My router keeps rebooting itself. I tried to factory reset the router and after that again it resets itself. 

Our network provider told me to change the router. 

I don’t want to change that. If there is any way to fix this problem???? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Router rebooting itself
2020-11-10 03:50:51

@nil_sak_13 

Hello, thanks for reporting the issue but please provide some details about the auto-reboot issue then we will try to investigate and offer a solution ASAP.
1. When the router reboots, are all the LEDs turn off then on automatically and the internet on it will temporarily down then recover? How long does this process take?
2. May I have your network layout, how is the C60 connected to your network? Are there any other range extenders or switch in the network? If yes, try to remove it first and confirm again. 
3. Who is your ISP and what kind of modem are you using? Is it a Dynamic IP setup on the C60 WAN or PPPoE?
4. How many devices are connected to C60, wired, and wirelessly? What are they? Is there any new device connected to the C60 network recently when the C60 begins to reboot? Or did you upgrade any system in the network before this issue happen? If there are some iOS14 devices connected to the C9 network, try to disable the Private MAC address on the iOS devices, then monitor again.
5. Is there any other setting or feature in your network that may cause this restart issue, or is there any special operation/activity in your network that causes the C60 to restart, such as high loading or real-time calls?
6. Is it the original power adapter on the C60? Is the power stable in your house? How about other electrical devices in your house, are they stable?
7. Does this issue happen when you purchased it or happens recently? Try to reset the router to factory defaults and reconfigure it from scratch, then confirm again.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 463

Replies: 1

Related Articles