Can't find MU-MIMO option

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-11 23:00:17
Model: Archer AX1500  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 20200908 Rel. 42617(5553)

Hi,

I have two problems with my router, one is that I can't find the option to enable MU-MIMO, I know it is under wrilless settings at the bottom of the page, but it is not there.

The other is when I connect my samsung s10 to the 5ghz my desktop speed goes down a lot and get unstable, I'm using PCI-e AX200 on my desktop, when I change my phone to the 2.4ghz the desktop speed goes up, the strange thing is that my mothers phone is a samsung s7 edge and it is connected to the 5ghz and everything is normal, I wanted to try the mu-mimo option but is not there

thanks!

Options
3 Reply
Re:Can't find MU-MIMO option
2020-11-12 01:21:39

@DuplusV 

Hello, 

The AX1500 supports MU-MIMO by default on the latest firmware and there is no on/off switch on the web GUI.

Just confirm, may I know the total bandwidth you got from your ISP? When the Samsung s10 is connected to the 2.4GHz network or it is disconnected from the AX1500, what is the speed you can get from it on the PCI-e AX200 desktop? How about the link speed on it at that time?

Connect the Samsung s10 to the 5GHz network, then show us the actual speed you can get from the AX1500 on the PCI-e AX200 desktop again, how about the link speed at this time?

Thanks.

Options
2020-11-12 02:30:19

@Kevin_Z 

Hey,

So I have 300mbps down and up, my s10 when is connected to the 2.4ghz got 40/50mbps and on 5ghz 310mbps

My desktop can get to 310mbps on the 5ghz but, when I connect my s10 on the 5ghz my desktop lost connection for a second and my speed now is 5mbps sometimes 17mbps and that only happen when my s10 is connected to the 5ghz, when it is connected to the 2.4ghz everything works how it was supposed to.

I don't remember having that problem before the firmware update and today I factory reset the router just to make sure.

I did one last test before posting this and my speed got to 151mbps, but the upload was 5mbps

Thanks!

Options
2020-11-13 05:55:40

@DuplusV 

Hello,

We would like to escalate your case to our engineers, and they will help follow it up, if you are willing to do further analysis, please check your inbox and respond.    

Thanks for your cooperation and support. Good day.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1529

Replies: 3