Update TP-Link USB Printer Controller for macOS Big Sur

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Update TP-Link USB Printer Controller for macOS Big Sur

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
128 Reply
Re:Update TP-Link USB Printer Controller for macOS Big Sur
2022-09-27 08:41:41

@anderscheow 

You can then select the type of picture you are planning to scan and the destination it should be saved to. Then, it is a simple matter of choosing the output format and waiting for the job to be completed.

During this I found a website about sports if you want to watch Live sports then click here T20 Wc Live Streaming.

The application also allows you to configure the print server by highlighting the router and bringing up the router’s login window.

In short, TP-Link USB Printer Controller is a handy utility designed to help you set up and manage your TP-Link router’s print server function, in order to share your printer between multiple devices.

System requirements

• TP-LINK Router with USB port that supports the print server function
Options
2022-10-01 05:22:17 - last edited 2022-10-01 05:31:48

@anderscheow 

This guide explains how to update the TP-Link USB Printer Controller for macOS Big Sur.

This document provides instructions on how to update the TP-Link USB Printer Controller for macOS Big Sur.

This document provides an update to the TP-Link USB Printer Controller for macOS Big Sur.

click this link astro prima live streaming free and fully guidly it will help you.

Options
2022-10-01 05:37:07

@anderscheow 

You can then choose the sort of picture you are intending to filter and the objective it ought to be saved to. Then, it is a straightforward matter of picking the result configuration and trusting that the work will be finished.

During this I tracked down a site about other news if you have any desire to observe Live news and updates then, at that point, click here The application additionally permits you to arrange the print server by featuring the switch and raising the switch's login window.

To put it plainly, TP-Connection USB Printer Regulator is a convenient utility intended to help you set up and deal with your TP-Connection switch's print server capability, to divide your printer among various gadgets.

Framework necessities.

Options
2022-10-11 10:40:04

i just switch to my new macbook air m2 from my old air 11. Please make this printer controller available for apple silicon. That would make lot people happy. Apple is moving all of its mac to apple silicon, so this must be updated soon. 

Options
2023-03-13 14:43:16
I'm waiting the update with support for the latest Apple M1/M2 Chip for more than a year ..... I thought tp-link had a better dev team
Options
TP-Link USB Printer Controller for macOS 11.x/12.x
2023-04-02 06:07:54

@Kevin_Z 

Hi, we are a lot to wait for the M1/M2 chips update... Please give us news about it !

Thanks,

Options
2023-06-23 09:08:27
Could we please get an update when M1+ becomes supported? It's direly needed
Options
2023-09-04 20:53:21
Any timeframe for a version compatible with Apple M1 Chip? Thanks
Options