TP-LINK WN781ND Windows 10 Connection Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-16 04:30:57 - last edited 2020-11-17 03:44:14
Model: TL-WN781ND  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

I bought the adapter a few days ago, around 6th November 2020. It was working fine after I plugged it into my PC and I didn't even have to install the V3 EU driver from TP-Link website.

However, after i reinstalled my Windows 10 Pro due to SSD problems which I have solved, I noticed the WiFi keeps connect-disconnecting and the problem is No Internet, Secured and then it gets disconnected. I noticed something fishy with the software, so I checked Device Manager and found a yellow exclamation mark on the PCI Controller, so I googled it and Installed AMD 3.0 PSP driver for my Asrock B350M Pro4.

I restarted the PC and voila~ the WiFi is working again, except its super slow. So I tested it by connecting a WiFi using my phone then USB Tethered it to the PC and the speed is fine. Not only that, the same connect-disconnect problem reoccured.

Is there any fix to this? I've tried countless tutorials from the internet and it doesn't work, even installing the V3 Driver.

Please help, I'm in the brink of depression due to this annoying problem, thanks a lot <3

Oh, and how do i check the firmware version?

PC SPECS:
Asrock B350M Pro4

Ryzen 5 2600x

MSI RX 570 8GB

TP-LINK WN781ND EU V3

Corsair Vengeance 2*4GB

Windows 10 Pro 20H2 October update

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 2020

Replies: 1