Poor signal over 2.4G and 5G, often disconnecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-21 01:01:26
Model: Archer A6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.6

First of all, why did you remove C6 model from the list?

I have Archer C6 V2 EU, bought it two days ago and it's terrible! I wasn't aware that forums are full of questions and unsolved problems, this device gave me a headache like anything else before. 

Archer C6 marketing is nice, device looks powerfull on paper but in reality things are totally opposite. Wi-fi signal is bad, i don't have 5G couse signal is dropping constantly and I'm loosing connection in couple of minutes. Things aren't better for 2.4G either. I updated out of box to 1.3.6. 

Do you have the solution for this or I'll return it and buy other company device couse this model is unreliable, unstable and waste of money!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Poor signal over 2.4G and 5G, often disconnecting
2020-11-27 09:58:50

@Killy 

What do you mean by removing the model C6? Are you referring to the forum product list? C6 is there, you may check again:

Do you mean both the 2.4G and 5G are not stable and keep disconnecting? How about the wired connection, is it stable? You may check if the internet LED on the C6 is orange or green when you lose the connection, ensure the connection between the C6 and your ISP modem is good. BTW, who is your ISP and what kind of connection are you using on the C6 WAN?

If only the wireless is unstable, you are suggested to modify the wireless settings on the C6 first, such as wireless channel, channel width and security settings.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 286

Replies: 1

Related Articles