Bluetooth adapter UB400 -

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-23 10:56:57 - last edited 2020-11-24 03:16:56
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hellou, i have problem with Bluetooth adapter UB400. My computer does have not bluetooth. I bought this adapter, because I have chandelier with Bluetooth speaker. When I turn on bluetooth on my phone, it connects to the speaker. But when I bought this adapter and installed it according to the manual, at the beginning I was surprised in the bluetooth settings that it is turned on. This never jumped at me on the menu.
After installing the drivers, and restarting the computer, this no longer pops up in my menu. At the same time, I can't find the speaker.
I don't know what to do next, I bought the adapter mainly because of this speaker, so I could watch movies with better sound,
Thank you for the advice.

WIN 10

Options
2 Reply
Re:Bluetooth adapter UB400 -
2020-11-23 11:55:09 - last edited 2020-11-24 03:16:56

@ Mara1 I called the support gentleman, and we realized I didn't have to install the drivers at all. Because this adapter is plug in play based. Unfortunately, I misread the manual. He said I had to start plug in play somehow. I uninstalled everything, all the drivers. And now the device manager tells me that the dongle doesn't have drivers. We were unable to install them. Does anyone know what to do with it?

Options
Re:Bluetooth adapter UB400 -
2021-01-21 12:00:41

@Mara1 

Hi, yes, the support gentleman is right, the UB400 should be plug and play on the Windows 10, can you please go to the device manager to check if you can find this device there, what is the status of it?

What is the Windows 10 version? Please check it by Pressing Win+R key, input “msinfo32” in the Run window, you will get the system information screen, show me the screenshot, thanks.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1616

Replies: 2

Related Articles