Does unplugging and replugging ethernet cable have error? I use C50V3 AC120 Wireless DualBand Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Does unplugging and replugging ethernet cable have error? I use C50V3 AC120 Wireless DualBand Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-23 11:01:05
Model: AC50  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: AC120 Wireless Dual Band Router

I have a main router and a second router.

I want to move the second router so I unplug everything, move it, replug everything [there is only 2 thing : power and ethernet cable]

But the wifi on the second router does not work. It connects normally but does not have any internet.

The Internet light turns orange when power on then no light. I checked the manual it says "Orange : WAN port is connected but internet not available.

Am I suppose to do something to the 192.168.0.1 page after replugging?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Does unplugging and replugging ethernet cable have error? I use C50V3 AC120 Wireless DualBand Router
2020-11-24 02:27:13

@Bamboozled 

Hello, sorry to respond late.

May I know the model number of the two router, are they both TP-Link ones? Is the Archer C50 the second one or the main one?

If the Archer C50 is the second unit and you want to connect it to the main router via Ethernet cable, it is suggested to change it into Access Point mode as below:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1199/

I hope this works.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 385

Replies: 1

Related Articles