Archer C7 - 2 android phones connected - on one parental controls work, on the other not - why?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C7 - 2 android phones connected - on one parental controls work, on the other not - why?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-23 23:12:39
Model: Archer C7  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.0.16

Hi,

I am trying to restrict access to my kids phones and other devices. when setting up parental controls (keywords), they work on different devices (iphone, ipad, PC and one Huawei P20 lite), but they do not work on another identical Huawei P 20 lite. Any suggestions why this is the case?

Thanks Tope

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C7 - 2 android phones connected - on one parental controls work, on the other not - why?
2020-11-24 09:47:54

@Tope I figured out that somehow the names have changed, but now I have captured the second phone too.

I was able to block youtube, pintrest, facebook, but I still cannot block instagram. I see it going out as i.instagram.com, but adding keyword instagram in parental controls doesn't help.

Your ideas appreciated.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 289

Replies: 1

Related Articles