how to disable the WIFI button function on the AX6000 Router?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-28 06:47:02
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

hi, I had set to disable wifi signal at mid night but this time scheduling can be overridden by physically pressing the WIFI button on the router, hence would like to know whether there is anyway to disable the WIFI button function on the physical router. There are WPS, WIFI and LED physical button on the AX6000 router. 

Options
3 Reply
Re:how to disable the WIFI button function on the AX6000 Router?
2020-12-01 09:32:28

@Onion_CYH 

Does this mean you can still enable the Wi-Fi network when it is set to be off as per the schedule on the AX6000? As far as I know, there is no such configuration that can disable the Wi-Fi button on the router.

Options
2020-12-01 12:45:50
This is quite disappointed as I'm using the WIFI time scheduling to turn off the WIFI signal to control access. When I set the time scheduling to off the WIFI signal transmission at mid night, one can reactivate the WIFI signal by pressing the physical button on the router.
Options
2020-12-02 07:12:48

@Onion_CYH 

Sorry to disappoint you, while we will record this kind of request and feedback to the related department, they will evaluate how to optimize this feature, thanks for your understanding.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 922

Replies: 3

Related Articles