Deco M4 keep disconnecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-01 04:06:45
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.4.2

My house has lan connection running every rooms. My main Deco M4 is connected directly to modem. My bed room deco (which connected to room's land port) keeps turning red once every 10 mins (it stays red for 10 secs and turn back to white) both Decos are on the same floor only 20 meter apart but there is wall between living and bedroom. before this set up I used to run Tenda repeater as access point without problem. Please help to solve this problem. Thank you

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M4 keep disconnecting
2020-12-02 08:19:07

@Oatler69 

Good day,

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Could you please help me confirm the following details:

1. the 2nd Deco was connected to the main Deco wirelessly, right?

2. to get rid of the distance influence, are you able to move the 2nd Deco a little bit closer to the main Deco like 10 meters? Or swap the location between the two Decos to see if always the furthest Deco had the problem?

3. is there any chance that you could connect the 2nd Deco via Ethernet cable to the main Deco?

Thanks a lot for your understanding and support.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 806

Replies: 1

Related Articles