WAN port is disconnected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

WAN port is disconnected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
WAN port is disconnected
WAN port is disconnected
2020-12-01 12:07:32
Model: Archer C80  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I have a TP-LINK C80 just receive it from service and i can't connect at PPOEP connection. First issue was constant dissconecting from intenert. They change the produc with a new one and now when i try to connect is told me "WAN port is disconnected". The big issue is, the connection direct with laptop is good, i dont have any idea how can i fix it.

Thank you for support.

Options
1 Reply
Re:WAN port is disconnected
2020-12-02 07:25:10

@Emanuel0307 

May I know who is your ISP, what kind of modem are you using?

Can you please send me the whole system log on the C80? You may go to System Tools>System log, then export the system log and send it to us, thanks.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options