RE200 Firmware Upgrade Failed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-01 23:51:21
Model: RE200  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: RE200(AR)_V3_190731

Last week using the Tether Cell phone TPlink app a firmware upgrade was available for my repeater. Applied the upgrade and the repearter is not longer working now. I applied the upgrade using the cell phone official app, leave the repeater to complete the upgrade and waited for 5 hours. After 5 hours, disconnected and rebooted the repeater and only the power light is coming up now.  The Repearter did not boot again.  

Tried connecting a network cable, but is not connecting, nor even turning up the network interface light again. Launch the browser to get into the repearter configuration page with the cable on and nothing is coming up. 

I used the official TP-Link cell phone app to upgrade the firmware and now it looks like to lost the hardware completely.... 

Could you please guide me on how to solve this problem? 

Thanks a lot. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:RE200 Firmware Upgrade Failed
2020-12-04 09:57:21

@Diego70 

Good day,

Have you tried to factory reset the RE200 by holding the reset pinhole for 10s?

After that, if still nothing happened, please feel free to contact the local shop to check for warranty service.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 622

Replies: 1