Smart Hub functionality with Google

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-03 19:39:07 - last edited 2020-12-14 07:50:47
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.4.3

I just bought a home and am getting ready to set up my IoT devices.  I've already ordered Nest thermostats and the Wyze Vacuum, and am beginning to look into light switches. My goal is to manage as much as I can through google home.  I know that my Deco has a Zigbee hub, but I've been trying to find out if I can connect the hub to assistant to turn off lights and whatnot, but couldn't find an answer.  Can I hook up the Deco hub to Google Home?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Smart Hub functionality with Google-Solution
2020-12-14 07:50:42 - last edited 2020-12-14 07:50:47

@TCHasDeco 

Good day, Sorry for the delay.

If you used Deco to provide internet service for Google home or other IOT devices, it has no problem at all.

But if you want to control these devices on the Deco APP, like using the Deco M9 Plus as a smart hub, there would be a compatible list:

Seamless Management: Deco M9 Plus acts as a hub for your wireless and smart home devices. See compatible list :

https://www.tp-link.com/en/Deco-M9-Plus/compatibility/

Thank you very much.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Smart Hub functionality with Google-Solution
2020-12-14 07:50:42 - last edited 2020-12-14 07:50:47

@TCHasDeco 

Good day, Sorry for the delay.

If you used Deco to provide internet service for Google home or other IOT devices, it has no problem at all.

But if you want to control these devices on the Deco APP, like using the Deco M9 Plus as a smart hub, there would be a compatible list:

Seamless Management: Deco M9 Plus acts as a hub for your wireless and smart home devices. See compatible list :

https://www.tp-link.com/en/Deco-M9-Plus/compatibility/

Thank you very much.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 353

Replies: 1

Related Articles