Power cable

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Power cable

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Power cable
Power cable
2020-12-06 21:47:53
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

i recently moved from US to EU and brought my deco M5s. I did not, however, bring the power cords since the grid and outlets are different. I figured I could just buy new ones here. Now I have deco's with usb C power supply but at 12V, so no normal USB C works, and realized that the model sold in Europe does not have a USB C power supply, so even if I could buy spare parts over the counter, which I don't believe I can, it wouldn't fit.

what is your recommendation? Buying new Deco M5 units strikes me as an incredible waste, since I only need a cable.

Thanks,

Thomas

Options
1 Reply
Re:Power cable
2020-12-07 02:53:01

@KochBlank 

Good day,

Sorry for the delay.

Could you please help me check the bottom label on the Deco M5 to see it is EU version or US version?

It would be high appreciated that you could send me a picture of the bottom label on the Deco(with the hardware version, power supply ?V/?A) and also a picture of the power adapter cord of your Deco;

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 362

Replies: 1

Related Articles