OneMesh / RE220 Internet Disconnect Issue Under Load

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-07 04:31:55
Model: AP300  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.2 Build 20201022 Rel. 71904
Is anyone experiencing a highload internet drop with the RE220 or OneMesh repeaters?

The internet drops when I do a speedtest on a computer and dosent seem to happen on a mobile phone.

Nearly every speedtest run, the RE220 loses internet. It does NOT drop devices connected to it, all LEDs are green. Every device stays connected to the RE220 but there is no internet. Takes about a minute before internet comes back.

I heard that low powered mesh devices gets overloaded when speedtest runs.

Without running speedtest, my ZOOM video conference can cause the same problem. This is ultimately the biggest problem as dropped conference calls is a deal breaker.

TPlink replaced my unit already and it is still having this issue. The RE220 is connected to a A7 v5

This so far does not seem to be a problem if OneMesh is not activated. Which means the RE220 is only a repeater...  However, I bought the repeater specirically for OneMesh....

Options
1 Reply
Re:OneMesh / RE220 Internet Disconnect Issue Under Load
2020-12-08 02:51:02

@vdo 

Good day,

For your case, we would like to follow up on email and please have a check of the email box later.

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 517

Replies: 1

Related Articles