Faulty Deco M5

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Faulty Deco M5

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Faulty Deco M5
Faulty Deco M5
2020-12-11 10:40:36
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.5.1

Hi, 

I've got 4 Deco M5 unity around the flat. After the 1.5.1 upgrade one of the units keeps powering off. I've had the units less than 6 months and this is the first time I've experienced any issues.

All the other units are working as expected, would it be possible to get a replacement?

Thank you

Stef

Options
3 Reply
Re:Faulty Deco M5
2020-12-12 23:07:30

@Smc1978 

Did you try to reset the device using pin? Or even still powering off, try to change the charger.

Options
2020-12-12 23:10:13

@IgorRJ 

Hi, I've reset it twice, tried different configurations on the network hopping it was a blip. Out of 4 devices this is the only one that keeps turning off. I also tried in different locations with the same result. 

thee device had gone back to the business I purchased it off.

Thanks

Options
2020-12-14 02:31:58

@Smc1978 

Hi, Really sorry for the inconvenience.

Just curious about when you said the Deco kept powering off, Did you mean it would suddenly turn off, then back on, or once it turned off, it would stay off until you power it back or reset?

Your kind reply is highly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 522

Replies: 3

Related Articles