TP-Link Archer C6 EU crashes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-11 15:34:46
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.6 Build 20200902 rel.65591

My Wi-Fi router crashes in a 5 minutes period.

I was trying to reset and reconfigure it, but it didn't helped.

The solution was to set the Transmit Power to Low, on Middle and High it crashes after 5 minutes or immediately when it gets a heavy workload (like a speed test from speedtest.net).

Then the router restart itself, the LEDs turn off and turn back, and then it finds the internet until it crashes again.

Options
4 Reply
Re:TP-Link Archer C6 EU crashes
2020-12-11 15:52:47
That's good to know information.
If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2020-12-11 16:16:37 - last edited 2020-12-11 16:17:28

@Ivaylo 

I don't care if there are bugs in the system, but I care if they won't solve it. I'm missing the WPA3 as well, and I've no idea why the US versions got more features. I think I'll wait one more firmware update and if that won't solve the problem I'll bring back it (again) and buy a new router from another company.

Options
2020-12-11 16:23:23

@martinlhzy 

You can file a feature request/suggestion/idea for TP-Link here.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2020-12-16 12:10:57

@martinlhzy 

As far as I know, there is currently no plan to add the support for WPA3 on the Archer C6(EU). Refer to the WAP3 compatibility list for future updates:
https://www.tp-link.com/wpa3/compatibility/

But your request will go to the related department and our developers, thanks for your understanding.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1017

Replies: 4

Related Articles