How to downgrade the firmware when new firmware says can't grade?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-13 05:38:42
Model: Archer A10  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 20200908 Rel. 42617(5553)

How can I downgrade to the previous version when this firmware says it is unable to downgrade? I tried the most recent version Archer AX10(US)_V1.2_201116 as well but it is even worse. My internet speed and ping are much slower and unstable when I used these two versions but it works fine on Archer AX10(US)_V1.20_200706. Is there any way to reset the version to the factory firmware or downgrade to Archer AX10(US)_V1.20_200706? The internet speed is very unstable. 200 Mbps is sometime tested 150mbps, sometimes 30 mbps and sometime the normal spees.

Options
1 Reply
Re:How to downgrade the firmware when new firmware says can't grade?
2020-12-16 11:20:43

@VincentQ 

May I know when did you purchase this Archer AX10? Was it working fine before the firmware update? You may try to reset it to factory defaults and reconfigure it from scratch, then confirm the speed again.

BTW, what is the network bandwidth you got from your ISP? What is the speed you can get when you connected to the ISP modem directly? Please leave all the settings by default on the AX10 when doing the reconfiguration, monitor the speed first.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 778

Replies: 1

Related Articles