Connection drops on Wifi devices - but is it normal?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-19 15:32:05
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.4.3Build 20200921 Rel 42500

Hi all,

I have three Deco M9 wired backhaul behind my bridged ISP router, Everything works good (I suppose....).

I have connection notifications enabled and added three devices for notifications. I often receive notifications of disconnecting and connecting again from my own iPhone, iPad and Netatmo weatherstation. Strange thing: it is very irregular. 

Sometimes I have days of no notifications but sometimes multiple times a day (10-20 times per device) The weatherstation is already weeks without notification (in the beginning very often) but my iPad and iPhone are driving me nuts sometime, not always together but often one of them. Even if I'm streaming or just surfing and I'm not walking through the house. In the beginning I thought it might be while switching from one node to the another, but that's not the case. 

I'm experiencing issues with my HomeKit setup, the iPad is my hub and maybe the connection drops are causing the issues?

Is it something to worry about or should I just turn of notifications off as it might be just crap?

Gr, Ward

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 229

Replies: 0

Related Articles