Archer C6 losing internet connection several times a day and Update Regarding

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C6 losing internet connection several times a day and Update Regarding

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
14 Reply
Re:Archer C6 losing internet connection several times a day and Update Regarding
2020-12-24 07:48:44

@Kevin_Z Thanks, will let you know if it works !

Options
Re:Archer C6 losing internet connection several times a day and Update Regarding
2021-01-03 08:08:51

@Kevin_Z 

I have this router about 2 years, and yesterday I saw availability of software update, so I click update and now have version of 1.3.6 Build 20200902 rel.65591(4555) and facing same problems with no Internet. Any ideas how to downgrade firmware? 

Options
2021-01-03 09:00:18
also why not working factory restore, because it keeps same firmware version :(
Options
2021-01-04 08:34:50

@Kazamas 

Which firmware were you trying to downgrade to? BTW, what is the issue you are experiencing after you upgrade the firmware? Please share with us more details then we can try to figure it out, thanks.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Related Articles