Scheduled no connection suddenly

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-20 12:15:54
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Since 3 days I do not have internet connection in a somewhat regulare basis. Everyday at about noon the red light starts end at about 17 it is green again. The Deco is set in router mode, and the modem has no connection failure. And there js no problem with the internet provider. Restart doesn't help. For 3 days i am puzzling what it could be. 
Anyone?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Scheduled no connection suddenly
2020-12-22 06:08:45

@APV 

Hi,

Sorry for the delay,

Could you please help me check the following details:

1. When the Deco became red, could you please check what is the IP address under IPV4, 0.0.0.0 or something else?

2. When the Deco became red, if you disconnect the Deco and plug the computer to the modem directly, are you able to get internet service

3. May  I know who is your internet service provider?

Thank you very much.

Options
2020-12-22 10:39:36

@TP-Link 

thanjs for your reply

3) Ziggo in The Netherlands. Apparently more people here have simulare problems i just found out

2) yes there is connection. I rebooted en restarted everything multiple times, changed the nodes as well, etc. But problem got worse

3) i don't know, how do i find out?

Options
2020-12-22 12:58:59

@TP-Link 

things getting worse now. I changed the modem to router mode (was bridge) to try to get new connection. Everything fails now!

Even a reset of the node does not help. Tp9 will not connect to router/modem anymore.

it seems more people in the netherlands having simular problems 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 319

Replies: 3

Related Articles