AX50 ONEMESH

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AX50 ONEMESH

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
AX50 ONEMESH
AX50 ONEMESH
2020-12-21 19:44:03 - last edited 2021-03-25 07:43:04
Model: Archer AX3000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.9 Build 20200708 rel.55037(4555)

Bought in this router since One Mesh was advertised as coming soon. I even picked up the ax50 and re305 since I had a lot of faith in TP-Link products and I was looking forward to upgrading to a Mesh network. Really hope TP-Link hasn’t lied to people who bought this router in good faith

Until this update is released, you will not be fooling the people I will write here and stop. Lots of people on the internet are experiencing problems for this reason.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:AX50 ONEMESH-Solution
2020-12-23 01:24:39 - last edited 2021-03-25 07:43:04

@Unicornb 

Have you checked this with the local tech support team if they can help with your concern?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
7 Reply
Re:AX50 ONEMESH
2020-12-22 02:29:18

@Unicornb 

Hello, thank you for asking again. Unfortunately, as we replied to others on the community that the Archer AX50 will not receive an update to OneMesh, it might be limited by the chipset, but we cannot understand more with the technical limitations or feasibility. If this functionality has determined the choice of equipment, you can return the router to the place of purchase as not as described.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-12-22 05:40:56

@Kevin_Z 

I will complain to everywhere, you cannot offer ti features you offer to ax10 and ax20 to do better ax50

Don't buy tplinks again, they love lies!

Options
2020-12-22 05:48:30

@Unicornb 

Sorry about that. As for the compatibility list, our customer needs to pay attention to the notice which is highlighted on the official website, such as:

Note: The OneMesh firmware update for products marked "Planned" is not a guarantee. The compatible device list will be updated regularly, and TP-Link reserves the right to modify this page at any time without notifying the user. Both listed and higher hardware versions of these models are compatible with OneMesh.

For more details, you can also refer to the official annoucement on the US forum:

https://community.tp-link.com/us/home/forum/topic/224142

Options
2020-12-22 07:58:34

@Kevin_Z 

Yes, you keep the relevant web page confidential. the feature that say planned is removed after purchasing the pruduct. Is proof that you lied.

Options
2020-12-22 08:21:57

Don't talk idly to me, give me a solution, it's not you who gave the money.

Options
2020-12-22 10:39:29

@Kevin_Z 

Ax20 onemesh also ax50 also why not explain it to me ax50 more expensive  and better device

Options
Re:AX50 ONEMESH-Solution
2020-12-23 01:24:39 - last edited 2021-03-25 07:43:04

@Unicornb 

Have you checked this with the local tech support team if they can help with your concern?

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 3164

Replies: 7

Related Articles