RE305 and RE450 Range extenders - not able to connect to host router with Channel 149 :
1. Host router has Channel 149 [Fixed] cannot be changed.
2. Tried connecting to mytplink.net. I did not see ay option to change extender Channel and is currently set to Channel 36,
3. Since, it's a Band 1 Channel and the host router is 149; both are not compatible and hence when I tried to search for the 5Ghz host network Wifi name it does not appear in the list.
4. Manually adding host name for 5Ghz; It connects to the host network but does not boost the existing signal and speed is poor.
5. Tried updating ti the latest available Firmware but it idid not solve the issue.
Is there any way to update the Range extender Channel to 149 or if any firmware upgrade can be expected to fix this one, There will be many users impacted due to this fixed channel issue on Tplink range extenders.
Thanks in advance!!!