Router blocking some websites

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-23 21:25:37
Model: Archer C50  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 0.9.1 0.2 v0093.0 Build 190125 Rel.63783n(4252)

My Archer C50 router is blocking some domains.

Examples:

- https://clientstream.launchdarkly.com

- talon-website-prod.ak.epicgames.com

- tracking.epicgames.com

These blocks are preventing me to log in my epicgames account (website and launcher).

If I use my 4G network or if I connect to other router, everything works fine. If I use my Archer C50, those domains are blocked.

I've never configured any access control policy, firewall or anything like this.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Router blocking some websites
2020-12-24 06:03:56

@Maldonado 

Hi, ensure you can access those websites when you connect your computer to the ISP modem directly first;

Try to change the DNS settings on the C50 to Google's or Cloudflare's, such as 8.8.8.8 or 1.1.1.1, then reboot the C50 to confirm;

If this doesn't help, try to clone the MAC address of the computer to the C50 WAN, reboot again.

You may also confirm if there is any QoS Protection on the Firewall settings page, try to disable it to confirm.

BTW, who is your ISP? What kind of modem are you using?

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1464

Replies: 1

Related Articles