Cannot pairing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Cannot pairing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Cannot pairing
Cannot pairing
2020-12-24 12:44:17
Model: TL-WPA4220 KIT  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 4.0.3 Build 20190326

Hello,there is an tl_wpa4220 kit model powerline in my house, since we have renovated our house, some socket has been duplicated from the wall line and now this powerline adapter matches the adapter connected to modem for a while then the pair lights starts to blink and its not paired again.how can i solve this problem but powerline adaptor working nut duplicated socket

Options
5 Reply
Re:Cannot pairing
2020-12-26 12:21:56
Hey Did your renovations add a new or 2nd fuse box to the house? Powerline adaptors cannot traverse multiple fuseboxes
Options
2020-12-26 13:01:23

@Philbert i realized that problem is not caused by plugs but by the laptop. Powerline adapter stops pairing when i plug in laptop. How can i fix that problem

Options
2020-12-26 13:03:53
Is it one specific laptop that causes this or any device at all? It could well be an issue with the laptop itself and you may be better getting a USB network adaptor for the laptop. I would try another device first however to see
Options
2020-12-26 13:08:25

@Philbert yes it is a specific laptop,but usb adapters cannot provide sufficient quality internet. Several people have said that it is necessary to plug the laptop charger into a current protected socket

Options
2020-12-26 13:19:53

@Dogukan20 

It does sound like a fault in that specific laptop, I would say a surge protected is unlikely to make any difference but worth a try.

My gut feeling however is that its a faulty NIC port on that laptop, not common but have seen it happen before.   You could try changing some of the settings in the onfig, say force it to 100mbps rather than autodetect and see if that works.. 

Honestly you would be better with just a replacement USB3 to Ethernet adaptor if its the port itself, used this one below before with no issues and decent speeds.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Anker-Portable-Ethernet-Supporting-Notebook-Black-USB-3-0/dp/B00NPJP33M

Options