Virgin Hub 3 not connecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-24 20:48:39
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Bought the M9 plus recently and failed to install on 2 occasions. I set my virgin hub3 to modem mode but could not connect to the internet to complete the setup, despite getting a continuous blue light on the first occasion. After that I gave up and reset the hub to router mode. Any ideas how I can resolve my problem. Thanks.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Virgin Hub 3 not connecting
2020-12-25 05:58:41

@Clemjm 

Good day,

Sorry for the delay.

Could you please help me check the following information:

1. When the Virgin hub is on the modem mode, After the setup, Deco could get a solid blue light but with no internet service, right?

2. What is the internet connection type that you chose, Dynamic IP, or PPPoE?

3.Would there be any IP address under IPV4 settings?

Thank you very much for your understanding and support.

Options
2020-12-27 19:52:11

@TP-Link On the first occasion I got a solid blue light but no internet connection. I believe it's  a dynamic connection. I intend to try again to put the Hub 3 into modem mode, and them get Virgin to restart the modem. Then I will try to reinstall the first Deco.

Hopefully this will work, but if anyone has had the same problem I would appreciate hearing how this was resolved. Hope to hear soon. Best regards.

Options
2020-12-28 02:39:35

@Clemjm 

Thank you very much and please feel free to update here with further improvement.

Thanks a lot.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 939

Replies: 3

Related Articles