Can't login in admin id or password

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-25 06:47:50 - last edited 2021-12-23 03:08:56
Model: Archer C20  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: OEM STOCK

Hello guys 

My name is Mohit and I am started using Archer C20 router after a long time so the issue i am facing is that about i can't login in admin id or password because i dont remember anything about my old router  Archer C20 history so i just need a solution to crack or login my router that's it... 

Please help me out with this issue if anyone has faced the same issue.. 

Thanks and regards 

Mohit

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Can't login in admin id or password -Solution
2020-12-28 08:43:30 - last edited 2021-12-23 03:08:56

@Iammohit 

Hello, when you try to access the router via Tether app, you need to type in the login username and password, but not the wireless password. Please check the following info if Tether failed to log in TP-Link device:
1. Make sure it is the correct login username/password (admin/admin in default settings and this might be changed by yourself; if the TP-Link device is bound to a TP-Link ID, please check it as well). The username/password is the same as your login credentials for the web management page.
2. Make sure the TP-Link device is using the latest firmware.
3. Ensure it is in Router or Access Point mode.
4. Reboot the TP-Link device or restart the Tether app.
5. If the username/password is forgotten, please reset the device manually and use the default login credentials (admin/admin).
BTW, you can also login to the router web GUI:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2215/

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Can't login in admin id or password -Solution
2020-12-28 08:43:30 - last edited 2021-12-23 03:08:56

@Iammohit 

Hello, when you try to access the router via Tether app, you need to type in the login username and password, but not the wireless password. Please check the following info if Tether failed to log in TP-Link device:
1. Make sure it is the correct login username/password (admin/admin in default settings and this might be changed by yourself; if the TP-Link device is bound to a TP-Link ID, please check it as well). The username/password is the same as your login credentials for the web management page.
2. Make sure the TP-Link device is using the latest firmware.
3. Ensure it is in Router or Access Point mode.
4. Reboot the TP-Link device or restart the Tether app.
5. If the username/password is forgotten, please reset the device manually and use the default login credentials (admin/admin).
BTW, you can also login to the router web GUI:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2215/

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 665

Replies: 1

Related Articles