TP Link Deco App

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TP Link Deco App

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TP Link Deco App
TP Link Deco App
2020-12-31 17:06:03
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Is anyone else having problems with the Deco App. My app just shows No Internet & No Devices. My Internet is working fine on the Deco's, and my devices still connect. I am trying to add a new E4 to my exsiting Deco set up, but can't do it.

Is anyone else having the same Issue?

Options
5 Reply
Re:TP Link Deco App
2021-04-14 20:23:32

@RedEd 

Yes, same here

Options
2021-04-14 21:44:03

@Naftoon 

Just in case:

That would be the case if your phone still connects to your isp box wifi, while the decos (in router mode) have their own subnet below it.

Options
2021-04-14 21:47:33

@PatriceB 

I have the "Deco M4 Mesh WLAN" and I can't do nothing anymore in the app. Nothing works since a few weeks in the app. I have already installed the new version three times...anythingelse is working except of that no WhatsApp call are working via WLAN

Options
2021-04-15 01:51:23

@Naftoon 

Hi, I have sent your some details via private message and could you please help me check the required information?

Thank you.

Options
2021-11-05 10:06:58

@Sailor 

Hi, if the issue still existed, could you please help me record a video clip about the Deco APP?

And please also send feedback to us via Deco APP>Overview>three lines on the top>help>contact us>suggestions and add the APP log.

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 612

Replies: 7

Related Articles