Range extender but no internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-02 12:46:57
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.0.0 Build 191126 rel.71687n

Hi there 

I've been reading the many posts about having a connected range extender without access to internet. I've tried all of the fixes even by updating the IP address in the RE with no joy.  The strange thing now is that the connection status shows connected but there is still no internet access. 

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Range extender but no internet
2021-01-05 08:03:19

@Mintydrummerman 

Hi, Thanks for your time and patience.

How long have you had the 854RE and did the 854RE work fine before?

Did you set up any access control or white/ blacklist on the Archer VR600?

Could you please also help me check the IP address on the 854RE when the client failed to get internet access

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options
Re:Range extender but no internet
2021-01-09 16:32:02

@TP-Link Hi and thanks for coming back to me.  I've had the 854RE for around 12 months and has been working fine.  It was also working fine with the Archer VR600 until recently.

I'm sorry but I have no idea what you mean with access control or white/blacklist for the VR600.

Also, for me to check the IP address on the 845RE can you give instructions on how to do this please? 

Thanks

Options