Anyone else very concerned about manufacturer not paying attention to their customer base?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Anyone else very concerned about manufacturer not paying attention to their customer base?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-03 16:08:33
Model: General Product  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Just wanted to chime in here to say how pathetic it is that i am seeing 2 MAJOR issues that have had post for 2-3 years noting the issues with this system and to hear the same answer from Kasa over and over again about the programmers/engineers working on it for this amount of time tells me that they really don't care about their customers. These are NOT major fixes, just "upgrades" to software which are obviously important ones to their client base. Actually they should have been considered from the start.

I can't imagine if the two standard issues i was looking into (1-being able to have more than one person be able to access an account BUT having the main account holder being able to control other peoples access to specific devices AND 2- for the many people that want to be able to control multiple locations from one application/account) have not been addressed how many other "standard/basic" issues are not able to be addressed by the manufacturer? Pretty sad and pathetic! Very bummed i did not read these forums before buying many of their products

Options
1 Reply
Re:Anyone else very concerned about manufacturer not paying attention to their customer base?
2021-01-13 09:20:42

@Jbs82259 

As you mentioned that these features may have been discussed on the community, and we also added it to our request form for the related team to evaluate, while we have not got any updates from them yet, we will try to push that, but we may say sorry that we cannot guarantee you will see those feature you are requesting soon.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 517

Replies: 1