Auto Reboot issue without reboot settings

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-05 06:41:05
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 20191106 rel.36548(5553)

I've purchased Archer C60 AC1350 DUAL Band Multi router for my Home purpose through Amazon India on Aug'2020. From past two weeks, i am observing router is getting reboot at least for a hour continuously and mainly this is happening during my live meetings..This is too annoying and unable to figure out the problem with this router.

Can you help me out on this asap..

Thanks

Options
4 Reply
Re:Auto Reboot issue without reboot settings
2021-01-05 07:29:26

@vkr 

Hello, thanks for reporting the issue to the community. Please check the below detail, and we will try to work it out:

Can you please describe the detailed symptom of the rebooting? How about the LEDs status? Are they all turning off then on automatically and the internet on it will temporarily down then recover? How long does this process take?

Is this C60 connected to the ISP modem directly and working as the main router? Are there any other range extenders or switch in the network? If yes, try to remove it first and confirm again.

What if you didn't use live meetings, will the router be stable? How about larger downloading, will it affect the router stability?

Try to set the Wi-Fi Transmit Power to middle or low (if the setting is currently set to high), and see if this helps with the issue. You can also try to reset the router to factory defaults and reconfigure it from scratch, then confirm again.

Options
2021-01-05 13:36:06
Dear Kevin, Thanks for attending the issue. 1) On every reboot, All LEDs are turn off automatically and restarts again. This process takes approximately 2 to 3min. 2) The router is working as main router. No range extenders i am using. 3) I've observed the router more over stable other than during live meetings. Even if i am doing the you tube streaming or watching videos this is fine. 4) I've changed the Transmit power to middle in place of High, still the problem persists. I tried reset the router to factory settings and reconfigured now.. But overall, i've observed this problem is some what with firmware upgradation by reading other threads in the community..Do i need to perform any additional steps here to resolve this issue. Thanks
Options
2021-01-06 06:01:38

@vkr 

Thanks for getting back with the details. Can you please confirm what kind of live meeting software are you using in the network? Is that software running on a computer connected to the router via wireless? Or is it running on the phone?

Whenever you run that live meeting software, the C60 will restart? Or it actually restarts occasionally?

vkr wrote

Dear Kevin, Thanks for attending the issue. 1) On every reboot, All LEDs are turn off automatically and restarts again. This process takes approximately 2 to 3min. 2) The router is working as main router. No range extenders i am using. 3) I've observed the router more over stable other than during live meetings. Even if i am doing the you tube streaming or watching videos this is fine. 4) I've changed the Transmit power to middle in place of High, still the problem persists. I tried reset the router to factory settings and reconfigured now.. But overall, i've observed this problem is some what with firmware upgradation by reading other threads in the community..Do i need to perform any additional steps here to resolve this issue. Thanks

Options
2021-01-06 13:06:35
Dear Kevin, I am using Cisco Webex and Zoom software for live meetings and I've mainly observed the system is getting rebooted at the time of live meetings only. I am running the software on the computer using wireless mode. Please suggest the solution. Thanks
Options