Can't access internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can't access internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Can't access internet
Can't access internet
2021-01-05 19:32:59 - last edited 2021-01-06 07:26:12
Model: Archer AX50  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I bought the modem AX50 AX3000 because my modem isn't good enough & I tried to connect the new modem but Turkcell company doesn't give the ability to the new modem to work İnternete can't access I called Turkcell but  They told me that the modem would not work, only theirs  company's modem would work.Actually their company's modems are very poor. I need someone to solve my problem & tell me how I'll make the new modem tp-link AX50 AX3000 access to the internet.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Can't access internet
2021-01-06 07:29:24

@M.Nour 

Hi, is the model number of the TP-Link device Archer AX50? This is not a modem actually, it is a wireless router, it cannot work with the DSL line directly, you do need a modem from Turkcell. Most importantly, if Turkcell told you that you cannot use the modem from other brands, I'm afraid we cannot help you with that.

Options
2021-01-06 07:34:46

@Kevin_Z 

Thanks for answering:)

Actually I have a modem from Turkcell. So what should I do?

Options
2021-01-06 09:01:11

@M.Nour 

Hi, if you still keep the Turkcell modem, ensure the internet is working on that modem, then connect the modem to the WAN port of the AX50, refer to the setup video below to set up the internet:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/archer-ax50/

M.Nour wrote

@Kevin_Z 

Thanks for answering:)

Actually I have a modem from Turkcell. So what should I do?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 186

Replies: 3

Related Articles