Since i upgraded to the latest firmware i have had lots of connectivity issues with my Sky Q box

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Since i upgraded to the latest firmware i have had lots of connectivity issues with my Sky Q box

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-07 20:30:42
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.4.3 build 20200918 Rel 44982

Since i upgraded to the latest firmware i have had lots of connectivity issues with my Sky Q box, keeps dropping connection, froze the sky Q main box and the remote Q boxes drop the connection and need resetting, had the mesh for over a year with no issues but now it has all gone wrong ! any ideas ? Thanks 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Since i upgraded to the latest firmware i have had lots of connectivity issues with my Sky Q box
2021-01-08 03:12:12

@ajmfish 

Hi,

Thank you for your patience.

Did this issue start just after you updated the later firmware 1.4.3?

Have you tried to turn off the Mesh Technology on the Sky box , and fast roaming, beam forming to see if that make any difference?

And If only the main Deco left, would the Sky Q main box  and mini box work fine?

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options
Re:Since i upgraded to the latest firmware i have had lots of connectivity issues with my Sky Q box
2021-01-08 04:28:43

@TP-Link Hi. Iam using 2 M4R and 1 M3W. After the new firmware upgrade, i no longer have the option to off the mesh technology and also the beamforming option. Any idea?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 354

Replies: 2

Related Articles