Recently i bought tp link mesh m4 Eu firmware, but wifi speed seems 1/3 compared to lan

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Recently i bought tp link mesh m4 Eu firmware, but wifi speed seems 1/3 compared to lan

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-09 13:14:49
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.4.1 Build 20200714 Rel. 47859

Recently I bought tp-link mesh M4 Eu firmware, but Wifi speed seems 1/3 compared to lan.

The range is excellent. Using 5ghz only. Using 2 mesh m4 with 1 internet.

How can I solve the Wifi speed issue?

Someone told me to upgrade to beta firmware. Will it bring any bugs and really fix the issue?

Please help.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Recently i bought tp link mesh m4 Eu firmware, but wifi speed seems 1/3 compared to lan
2021-05-20 09:58:13

@SalmanTPm4 

Hi, sorry for the delay.

Hope it was not too late and did you still have the same issue with the slow wireless speed?

If yes, can I have some detailed pictures of the speed test result?

By the way, did all your devices have the same slow speed issue?

Thank you very much.

Options
Re:Recently i bought tp link mesh m4 Eu firmware, but wifi speed seems 1/3 compared to lan
2021-05-21 14:45:59

@TP-Link 

Same problem. Ping is high

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 456

Replies: 2