My Archer T9UH is crashing my computer

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-14 13:23:57
Model: Archer T9UH  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

So I recently bought new parts for my pc (motherboard, CPU, ram and GPU) and ever since setting it up my adapter has been behaving weirdly, at first I thought it was the computer BSOD at random but once our internet was setup I tried connecting to the 5ghz and it BSOD. At first I thought it was the computer but tried three more times with the same result. This is only happening when I connect to our 5ghz WiFi however any other works fine. Our BSOD is returning with DCP WATCHDOG VIOLATION. 

Please any suggestions would be great I can't find this sort of issue anywhere else

Options
1 Reply
Re:My Archer T9UH is crashing my computer
2021-01-22 07:23:42

@Minishboi 

Can we have more details about the crash issue with the new system? Does it crash when you plug it into the USB port or when you try to connect to the network? What is the specific crash symptom? I prefer to think this would be the system issue, you may get a computer guy to help check with the computer first.

Options