Transfer speed between both ethernet ports on X60

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-15 21:09:39
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.5

Hi,

I've just bought a set of three Deco X60 and I'm very happy so far.

However, I'm experiencing a little issue with the transfer speed between my main computer and my nas.

My setup is built like this :

- Modem & Main X60 downstairs

- 1 X60 in my office wired to my pc and my NAS on the first floor

- 1 X60 in another office on the first floor

The speed in decent overall, but I thought the transfer speed from my nas to my main computer, given they're both wired to the same device, would be higher.

As it is, I roughly get a 40-50 mo/s reading speed from the nas whether it's on my main computer (wired) or my laptop over wifi.

Is there anything I could do to improve the performance of the wired unit ?

Thank you very much !

Regards,

Romain

Options
2 Reply
Re:Transfer speed between both ethernet ports on X60
2021-05-12 06:46:21 - last edited 2021-05-12 06:47:41

@Bromf 

Hi, Sorry for the delay.

Did you still have the same issue about the slow LAN speed on the Deco?

If yes, we would like to check some details then forward your case to the senior engineers later;

1. Did you access NAS via its domain name or LAN IP address on the wired desktop/ wireless laptop?

2. the latest firmware for Deco X60 V2 is Deco X60(EU)_V2_1.5.1_20210204, have you tried to update the firmware to have a look?

(Please note: Since the 1.5.1 firmware has added many new features, it could not roll back to the previous firmware.)

Thank you very much.

Options
Re:Transfer speed between both ethernet ports on X60
2021-05-12 06:52:47

@TP-Link Hi ! Thanks for getting back to me. The issue was related to the drivers of my network adapter. It is now fixed.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 367

Replies: 2