Archer AX50 Client, network and speed issues.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-18 23:11:15
Model: Archer AX50  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My Archer AX50 is consistently bringing in wired clients in and out (the same two clients which im guessing is my next door neighbors gear) even though I've got them on the blocked list in settings.

It also brings up a network that my google chrome used to use on start up (of which i dont even use the google chrome anymore).

It is consistently allowing slow wifi speeds of 30mbps down/20mbps up on all hardware. When it should be maxing them out with the 1Gbps down/50Mbps up connection I have. My hardware is an old Imac that can reach 300Mbps down/50Mbps up and Iphone 7 which can reach 500Mbps down/50Mbps up all of which I have had previous speed tests show.

I've consulted both my ISP and TP-Links phone service with my ISP giving more help than TP, as they seemed to have fixed it. But when I woke up the next day it was doing exactly what it was previously.

Would appreciate any help.

Thank you.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer AX50 Client, network and speed issues.
2021-01-18 23:24:39
I should add that the speed works fine when going through a cable, it is just with Wifi. Also, the advanced network settings was saying that the router I was connected to was an Asus model when trying to change settings through the browser. I changed this manually and that put my iMac speeds back to normal. Everything else is still very low.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 328

Replies: 1

Related Articles