old german dial phone on archer vr600v

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-20 16:38:36 - last edited 2021-01-21 02:34:13
Model: Archer VR600v  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Dear Community,

I have here in front of me an old german deutsche-post FeTAp 781-1 analog phone with dial and our AIM, perfectly connected, phone number is activated, reachable, all green ticks where only green ticks can be but dialing numbers unfortunately does not work. It occurred to me that it may be because the AIM is not equipped for the old dial, so the pulse dialing simply no longer supports. I can't find any information about this in the technical info, Google doesn't know either and the technical support says it's not a problem in principle, but has never been tested for this hardware (dial phone)...whatever that means.

Does anyone here happen to know about old phones and can tell me if this router supports IWV or if the dial is just broken? I can't get my hands on a second old phone anytime soon to test with for comparison. Will appreciate any tips :)

Thanks a lot and stay healthy

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 383

Replies: 0