tp link PLC utility opens showing Big Facebook type logo instead of chart of adaptors

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

tp link PLC utility opens showing Big Facebook type logo instead of chart of adaptors

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-21 13:06:30
Model: TL-PA9020P KIT  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: unknown

Not sure what's going on. for months whenever I open my utility to make sure my 3 adaptors are connected well to the "sending unit" connected to my router, I see a nice chart. I just did so today and see this weird giant F logo. It's "hyperlinked" but nothing happens when I click on it. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:tp link PLC utility opens showing Big Facebook type logo instead of chart of adaptors
2021-01-21 19:11:29

@hotwired 

This is due to Flash no longer being supported, check this link below as it was mentioned previously.

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/247534

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 639

Replies: 1

Related Articles