I Need Scheduled reboot

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

I Need Scheduled reboot

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
I Need Scheduled reboot
I Need Scheduled reboot
2021-01-24 16:30:34
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.4.3 Build 20200918 Rel. 74289

I would also like to see a scheduled reboot feature added to the next version of firmware.  I have multiple wifi security cameras that work great for a couple days after rebooting my Deco M9 mesh system and subsequently experience performance degradation as a result of network congestion until I again reboot my wifi.

Options
4 Reply
Re:I Need Scheduled reboot
2021-01-27 09:11:18

@exUdon 

Hi, thanks for your feedback.

We would write down this feedback and report to the senior engineers for further evaluation.

And if anyone had the same request, please feel free to update here.

Thank you very much.

Options
2021-05-08 00:28:23

TP-Link wrote

@exUdon 

Hi, thanks for your feedback.

We would write down this feedback and report to the senior engineers for further evaluation.

And if anyone had the same request, please feel free to update here.

Thank you very much.

@TP-Link  team, i also need this feature for my E4. Cant run floor to floor to restart and its not practical to restart it one by one from application also. If you can provide schedule in the upcoming builds please provide a universal restart button in application that can restart all the decos in a account or linked Appreciated your early response as i have started trusting tp link brand for all the network items even smart plugs but these kind of things sometimes gives a setback like some of them being different applications for different products and missing such small features

Options
2021-05-08 03:02:47

@Samy36 

Hi, the power reboot schedule will be added on the new firmware upgrade, and please wait for a while;

But for the Wi-Fi schedule, it is still not supported yet;

Thank you.

Options
2021-08-07 00:35:29

@TP-Link 

When will the auto reboot firmware updated? You promise us since May 2021.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 982

Replies: 4

Related Articles