Wifi onemesh

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Wifi onemesh

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Wifi onemesh
Wifi onemesh
2021-01-25 12:14:26
Model: Archer A7  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

hello I have an A7 archer with 2 RE300 it works well but my smartphone does not always connect to the best network (mesh) it is rather painful ... to connect it to the nearest wifi I have to cut the wifi and that I reactivate it, do you have a solution?

Options
8 Reply
Re:Wifi onemesh
2021-01-29 08:10:19

@regisc 

Thank you for posting on the TP-Link Community.

Can you please verify what do you mean by "my smartphone does not always connect to the best network (mesh)"? Does the phone prefer to connect to the RE network, or vice verse? Or does it connect at the 2.4G rather than the 5G? How did you verify this? If possible, we would like to see some specific screenshots or testing methods, thanks.

What is the model number of the phone, and how about other devices or phones, are they behaving the same?

Please also verify if the Smart Connect is enabled or not when the Onemesh is enabled. If the Smart Connect is enabled, please check if you can disable it.

Options
2021-01-29 08:26:32
Actuellement je n'ai plus de réseau mesh(voir mon post plus récent) donc le problème ne se poser plus! le routeur A7 n'est plus reconnue comme périphérique onemesh donc les répéteurs RE300 FONCTIONNENT comme des répéteurs classique
Options
2021-02-02 19:35:25
Oui smartconnect est active
Options
2021-02-04 09:46:22

@regisc 

OK, we got it now. Thank you.

Options
2021-02-04 11:00:40

@Kevin_Z mais toujours pas de one mesh....

Options
2021-02-05 08:30:11
j'ai fait des essais et la conclusion est que le onemesh fonctionne en mode routeur mais plus en mode point d'accès depuis la dernière mise à jour pouvez vous corriger cela merci. Cordialement
Options
2021-02-05 09:05:03

@regisc 

Sorry to tell you that we only provide English Service for Global users, so we tried to translate your question into English and continue to help you. Wish your understanding.

Can you please verify what do you mean by "my smartphone does not always connect to the best network (mesh)"? Does the phone prefer to connect to the RE network, or vice verse? Or does it connect at the 2.4G rather than the 5G? How did you verify this? If possible, we would like to see some specific screenshots or testing methods, thanks.

What is the model number of the phone, and how about other devices or phones, are they behaving the same?

Please also verify if the Smart Connect is enabled or not when the Onemesh is enabled. If the Smart Connect is enabled, please check if you can disable it.

Options
2021-02-05 19:05:37
Yes smartconnect is activated but when I disconnect it it does not change anything there is no more onemesh except in router mode but I use it in access point mode behind a modem before it worked
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1331

Replies: 8

Related Articles