DECO E4 connection issues with netflix.com

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-25 13:16:11
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version: 1.4.3 Build 20200918 rel.44982

This afternoon I was on netflix, Suddenly I was disconnected to the app and cannot connect to "netflix.com" same with laptops , smart tv's and android phones.
I already did some resets in terms of internet provider , reset of tv and phones , even reset the whole deco setup. In Router mode , all my devices cant connect to the website or app("netflix.com"). In AP mode,  the laptops and android phone can connect to the app and website but the smart tv's cant ("Error NW-2-5").  I don't know how to fix this, I hope someone knows how to fix this problem.

Options
1 Reply
Re:DECO E4 connection issues with netflix.com
2021-01-26 03:27:22

@Reborn 

Hi, thank you for your patience.

We would like to forward your case to the senior engineers and could you please help me check the following information:

1. Did you set up the parental control on the Deco when it is on the router mode?
  2. If possible, could you please turn off the antivirus on the E4 temporarily to see if that made any difference?
  3. Could you please try to ping netflix.com on the computer to see what we can get?
  4. Is there any change recently, like a firmware update or a new device joining in?

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 513

Replies: 1