Will deco e4 wifi mesh system connect with a router(TP-Link TL-WR841HP) on access point mode?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Will deco e4 wifi mesh system connect with a router(TP-Link TL-WR841HP) on access point mode?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-28 09:36:06
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Here is my scenario, house-A contains my main ISP router. House-B is connected to the ISP router via Lan cable and a tp link tl-wr841hp on access point mode

So basically, I am planning to use a deco e4 to improve the wifi connection on house-B. 

I cannot replace the router on house-B since I need multiple lan ports for deskstops computers.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Will deco e4 wifi mesh system connect with a router(TP-Link TL-WR841HP) on access point mode?
2021-01-29 09:48:19

@Spriden 

Hi,  sorry for the delay.

It is ok to connect the Deco E4 behind the 841HP and set up the Deco E4 as the access point as well.

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 508

Replies: 1