Unable to get all three light lit

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-03 12:45:20

I am having trouble pairing the two adapters the one connected to the router has only the first and third led lit the adapter connected to the laptop had the first two led's green and then changed to first green second red no light on the third.I must be doing something wrong.What I have been doing is plugging both adapters into nearby sockets then pressing the pair button for 1 second on the first adapter and the same with the second adapter and then leaving them for 1 minute to allow them to pair but I get all sorts of combination's of the light's lit.Can someone tell me the correct procedure to pair two adapters.Thank's

Options
1 Reply
Re:Unable to get all three light lit
2021-02-06 11:13:07

@laserbeam 

He

I sometimes found it easier to pair these devices using the App.

Open the app and cable into Plug A..  set the network name as whatever you fancy,  TEST123

Cable into Plug B and set the same name   TEST123

Cable into Plug C and .... you get the idea

Once they all have the same name they should start talking to eachother.   For some reason found this way to be more reliable for me, also a tad more secure!

Options