Bandwidth Control for Archer C6 (US) - Brazil Support

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-03 21:02:57 - last edited 2021-07-29 11:50:36
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.7 Build 20201010

Hi, I live in Brazil. And I'm writting in english to help others brazilian that don't know how to write in this language.

Excellent hardware, but poor software.

Where is the Bandwidth control? It's basic! I'm really frustrated to bought this.

QoS control doesn't have the same precision.

Please, when will we have a firmware update?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Bandwidth Control for Archer C6 (US) - Brazil Support-Solution
2021-02-04 07:26:02 - last edited 2021-07-29 11:50:36

@ValmirS 

Hi, thank you for posting on the TP-Link Community.

The Archer C6 doesn't support the bandwidth control, it only supports QoS. If QoS doesn't meet the requirement, can you please verify how would you like to limit or distribute the bandwidth for the devices?

Meanwhile, we have feedback to the related department, and the bandwidth control feature will be available on the wireless routers in the future firmware update, but we cannot provide you an ETA, we cannot know which model will have it at the moment.

You are suggested to pay attention to the official website, or the new firmware notifications on your router web GUI for any new firmware updates.

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Bandwidth Control for Archer C6 (US) - Brazil Support-Solution
2021-02-04 07:26:02 - last edited 2021-07-29 11:50:36

@ValmirS 

Hi, thank you for posting on the TP-Link Community.

The Archer C6 doesn't support the bandwidth control, it only supports QoS. If QoS doesn't meet the requirement, can you please verify how would you like to limit or distribute the bandwidth for the devices?

Meanwhile, we have feedback to the related department, and the bandwidth control feature will be available on the wireless routers in the future firmware update, but we cannot provide you an ETA, we cannot know which model will have it at the moment.

You are suggested to pay attention to the official website, or the new firmware notifications on your router web GUI for any new firmware updates.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Bandwidth Control for Archer C6 (US) - Brazil Support
2021-07-01 18:47:45

@ValmirS I'm also frustrated too

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 494

Replies: 2

Related Articles