Tp-link router not working showing orange light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-05 17:55:31 - last edited 2021-02-05 17:56:32
Model: TL-WR841N  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I bought tp-link router modle TL-WR841N FROM AMAZON ON 17TH JAN 2021 and now the router is showing orange light and it is being connected to device but showing no internet . How can i replace or return this product .

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tp-link router not working showing orange light
2021-02-08 09:30:28

@Vaishnavi 

Hi, may I know who is your ISP? Do you have internet access when you connect a computer directly to the modem?

Kindly show us the Status page on the WR841N when it is connected to the modem, if there is a WAN IP address, please try to change the DNS server on the WR841N internet to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4, then reboot the WR841N then confirm.

If there is no WAN IP address on the WR841N, please check this guide to do some basic troubleshooting:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1556/

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2226

Replies: 1

Related Articles