Failed to set up a satellite deco and couldn't reset it through pressing the reset button

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Failed to set up a satellite deco and couldn't reset it through pressing the reset button

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-06 05:10:38

I'm trying to set up a satellite deco by following all those tutorials online but I stuck at the step which is waiting for the blue light pulsing, I keep trying to reset it and pressing the reset button for over 1 second and it just kept red light pulsing 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Failed to set up a satellite deco and couldn't reset it through pressing the reset button
2021-02-07 02:49:08

@ven29 

Hi,

May I know the model number of your Deco?

Have you tried to leave it power off for 30mins, then power it back on and reset it again to have a look?

PS: For Deco, we only need to hold the reset pinhole for 1s;

By the way, how long have you had the Deco units?

Thank you very much.

Options
Re:Failed to set up a satellite deco and couldn't reset it through pressing the reset button
2021-02-07 06:29:41
My model is M4 I’ve tried to leave it power off for a day and it didn’t work I have it for about a month it’s installed by maxis cuz it’s included in the maxis fibre package
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 409

Replies: 2