WPA3 Support Deco M9 Plus

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-08 00:29:57
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Please add WPA3 support!!!

Options
4 Reply
Re:WPA3 Support Deco M9 Plus
2021-02-08 01:55:35

@CheapShit 

Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback.

I am sorry that Deco M9 plus did not support WPA3 yet and we did not get any updated news about the further plan.

We would like to report your feedback to the senior engineers for further evaluation.

Thanks a lot for your understanding and support.

Options
2021-08-31 20:04:43

@TP-Link Hi please can we have feedback about wpa3 support on the M9 Plus?

Options
2021-12-31 10:39:44

Hello @TP-Link ,

I am now running both Deco M9 Plus and X90 in the same mesh networks. Both are high end tp-link products. But the lack of update on M9 has a consequence: no WPA3 at all on my all Wi-Fi network.

So please report again to your team, adding WPA3 on such a product is not a customer fantasy or a best wish, this is a must have. Or clearly mention in your documentation that no, you cannot mix multiple tp-link kits without facing severe drawbacks, like having no access to latest Wi-Fi security.

Thanks !

Options
2021-12-31 13:22:04

@GuiPoM 

In regard to documentation explaining feature set for the WiFi mesh with different Deco models, it is already available: Can different Deco models work together?

From that document: "When building a Deco network with different models, some features will disappear if one of the Deco units doesn’t support them."

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1253

Replies: 4

Related Articles