Disable Zigbee on Deco M9 Plus

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-11 20:33:19
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

Hi,

i've invested in the Deco M9 Plus mesh product with threee access points.

I love the coverage of the WiFi that it's making, but my house is also plastered with Xiaom Mi smart devices, after installing my Deco access points, the smart devices are acting horribly. Especially the buttons for turning of the lights in the house, i often have to press them 4-5 times before the lights turn off.

Now i've tried turning off the access points and the issue goes away, so the Deco units are somehow disrupting my smart devices.

Is there anyway to turn off the ZigBee function on the Deco M9 access points?, i can't seem to find any way of doing this.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Disable Zigbee on Deco M9 Plus
2021-08-07 16:54:08

@Bahumbaba Also looking for the answer. I have the same issues and the hub is pretty bad. I looked through other forums and doesn't seem to be a way to disable the feature.

Options
2021-08-09 06:20:50

@Dougietin1 

Hi, I am afraid that there is no option to disable the Zigbee feature on the Deco M9 Plus.
May I know why you want to turn off the Zigbee on the Deco M9 Plus?

Options
2021-10-16 20:38:31 - last edited 2021-10-16 20:38:51

@Bahumbaba Thanks for sharing - I will go looking for another Mesh router then I can't have that M9 Plus destroys my Zigbee Home Control

A petty that you can't turn off this feature.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 946

Replies: 3

Related Articles